With more than 30 years of experience treating immunological conditions of New Yorkers, Dr. Lubitz has wide expertise and compassionate care towards his patients.
Dr. Lubitz is board-certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, and the American Board of Internal Medicine. He holds professional membership at the Medical Society of the State of New York, the New York Allergy and Asthma Society, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Dr. Lubitz has been interviewed several times on CNN, CNBC, WCBS-TV, WOR, on radio NYC-AM, and also with Larry King. These forums help him to educate and inform the public about allergy and asthma disease. Dr. Lubitz shares his life with his wife and 2 daughters.
- Brooklyn College, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Cum Laude, Major: Psychology, 1976
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine, 1976-80
- Coney Island Hospital, Health & Hospitals Corporation, Internal Medicine, 1980-3
- Long Island College Hospital, Dept. of Allergy & Immunology, Fellowship in Allergy & Immunology, 1983-5
- New York State, July 1981, Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners Board of Internal Medicine, Certified #092376
- Sept. 1984, Diplomate, American Board of Allergy & Immunology, Certified #003979
- Arthur M. Lubitz, MD PC., New York, NY – Private Practitioner, 1985-present
- Dr. Alam & Latinero, Arthur M. Lubitz MD, New York, NY – Allergy Consultant, 1985-7
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Clinical Instructor, Department of Medicine, 2008-present
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's, Allergy and Immunology, 2006-present
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Quality Assurance Committee, 1998-present
- Assistant Clinical Instructor of Internal Medicine; Consultant to Allergy Clinic, 1994-present
- New York Downtown Hospital, Asst. Attending Physician, 1993-2002
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Teaching First-Year students, 2008-present
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Consultation & Testing of Medical Students, 1989-2004
- North General Hospital, Supervised Immunology Teaching Program for residents, 1996-8
- New York Downtown Hospital, Lecture to medical residents on immunodeficiency syndromes, 1994-6
- Lecture on urticaria workup & diagnosis, March 1996
- Lecture on immune deficiency syndrome, October 1995
- Lecture on chronic sinusitis, March 1995
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Attend rounds with residents in Allergy & Immunology Clinic, Fall 1994
- Attend internal medicine, teaching residents & medical students
- New York State Society of Medicine
- New York County Medical Society
- New York City Allergy Society
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy & Immunology/Asthma (FACAI)
- “Interleuken-2 Measurement in Ragweed Sensitive patients,” Dr. Hawrylko, Dr. D’Amore, Dr. Guss, Dr. Lubitz, Dr. Chiaramonte, Carole Mele, B.S. Abstract published in The Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology, January 1985.
- “Case Report: Brutons Agammaglobulinemia with Low C-1 Esterase level,” Dr. Lubitz, Dr. Chiaramonte, Dr. Fine. Presented at the National Meeting of the Academy of Allergy & Immunology, Hilton Hotel, New York, NY March 18, 1985.